This combo includes:
This package includes one 120 serving bucket of emergency food entrees as well as one 120 serving bucket of our breakfasts. All of the food is packaged in 4 serving pouches and comes in these sturdy buckets that are easy to store and quickly grab and go if needed.
How many people will this feed and for how long?
What’s included in this kit?
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Creamy Pasta (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chili Mac (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (12 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (12 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 total servings)
- 5 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (40 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Crunchy Granola (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40 Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 2 total buckets
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 45 lbs
A robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 20,000 liters/5,282 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 liters of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Use filtered water for drinking and for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
NSF/ANSI standard microbial removal claims are 99.9999% or greater for bacteria, 99.99% or greater for virus, and 99.9% or greater for parasite cysts.
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water|
|DRY WEIGHT||3.9 kg/137 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||4 litres/min @ 0.6 bar (g)|
|JERRYCAN STORAGE CAPACITY||18.5 litres/4.9 US gallons|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 9/02/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.