Rest assured that you will be well nourished if find yourself in an emergency situation, with our 30 Day Emergency Food Supply. And, not only will you be well nourished, you will enjoy great tasting meals that are satisfying, filling and great to eat. Pail includes enough for one person for thirty days, or a family of four for one week. The survival food is secured in a watertight, easily transportable 8.5 gallon pail that’s perfect for storing at home or office or in your vehicle for unexpected catastrophes.
- 307 servings of food carefully selected to nourish 1 person for 30 days
- Nutritionally balanced with entrées, soups, breakfast, dry powdered milk and fruit snack
- Averages 1,822 calories per day
- 8.5 gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, office or student dorm room
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Shelf life of up to 20 years*
We’ve redesigned our emergency food kit pails from round to square. This redesign provides the following advantages:
- Stackable – square pails are much easier to stack
- Durability – we’ve made these new pails even stronger than our previous ones
- Maximizes shelf space – square pails don’t waste any storage space
- High altitude protected – our new square pails will not collapse from altitude pressure
Discover the difference a square pail makes by placing your restock order today. We guarantee you’ll love our new pail design.
|Cheesy Broccoli Rice||5||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Chicken Rice (Chicken Flavored)||6||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Potato Soup||6||8 per pouch|
|Elbow Macaroni||2||7.5 per pouch|
|Cheese Powder||1||15 per pouch|
|Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup (Chicken Flavored)||4||8 per pouch|
|Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal||6||10 per pouch|
|Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative||2||20 per pouch|
|Instant Potatoes||1||8 per pouch|
|Banana Chips||2||8 per pouch|
|Total Quantity:||35 pouches|
|Calories per Day:||1,822|
|Container Size:||8.5 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||29 lbs 4.37 oz (13.47 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 20 years*|
*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 20 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
Now more than ever, it’s important to be prepared. Disaster often strikes unexpectedly and can have devastating results. Earthquakes, fires, floods, and other calamities can leave you stranded at home or require immediate evacuation. Augason Farms offers a variety of thoughtfully designed and essential emergency preparedness items, including bug-out bags, grab ‘n’ go pails, 72 hour kits, survival and emergency kits that can be placed in your home, car, office or RV—anyplace you might need it in a pinch. Whatever the situation, Augason Farms can provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you and your family will be taken care of when the unexpected occurs.