This combo includes:
Rest assured that you will be well nourished if find yourself in an emergency situation, with our 30 Day Emergency Food Supply. And, not only will you be well nourished, you will enjoy great tasting meals that are satisfying, filling and great to eat. Pail includes enough for one person for thirty days, or a family of four for one week. The survival food is secured in a watertight, easily transportable 8.5 gallon pail that’s perfect for storing at home or office or in your vehicle for unexpected catastrophes.
- 307 servings of food carefully selected to nourish 1 person for 30 days
- Nutritionally balanced with entrées, soups, breakfast, dry powdered milk and fruit snack
- Averages 1,822 calories per day
- 8.5 gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, office or student dorm room
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Shelf life of up to 20 years*
We’ve redesigned our emergency food kit pails from round to square. This redesign provides the following advantages:
- Stackable – square pails are much easier to stack
- Durability – we’ve made these new pails even stronger than our previous ones
- Maximizes shelf space – square pails don’t waste any storage space
- High altitude protected – our new square pails will not collapse from altitude pressure
Discover the difference a square pail makes by placing your restock order today. We guarantee you’ll love our new pail design.
|Cheesy Broccoli Rice||5||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Chicken Rice (Chicken Flavored)||6||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Potato Soup||6||8 per pouch|
|Elbow Macaroni||2||7.5 per pouch|
|Cheese Powder||1||15 per pouch|
|Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup (Chicken Flavored)||4||8 per pouch|
|Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal||6||10 per pouch|
|Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative||2||20 per pouch|
|Instant Potatoes||1||8 per pouch|
|Banana Chips||2||8 per pouch|
|Total Quantity:||35 pouches|
|Calories per Day:||1,822|
|Container Size:||8.5 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||29 lbs 4.37 oz (13.47 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 20 years*|
*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 20 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering 5,000 liters (1,320 gallons) of clean water for family use. The LifeSaver Cube holds up to 5 liters (1.3 gallons) at any one time and is designed to support families on the move, this includes families who are away from a mains water supply or for emergency response use by aid organisations and governments.
Designed and developed with International NGO – Oxfam, the LifeSaver cube delivers clean water for individuals, families, groups and communities on the move. It is the ideal clean water solution for emergency preparedness – small enough to be transported or to be stored in a vehicle, or to used as a water filter in the home.
The LifeSaver Cube was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the cube or in other storage containers, and filtering through the cube as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
The LifeSaver Cube is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
NSF/ANSI standard microbial removal claims are 99.9999% or greater for bacteria, 99.99% or greater for virus, and 99.9% or greater for parasite cysts.
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water|
|DRY WEIGHT||1.2 kg/42 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||5,000 litres/1,056 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||1.25 litres/min @ 0.85 bar (g)|
|CUBE STORAGE CAPACITY||5 litres/168 oz|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 18/02/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.