What Can The ApexPower?
The Apex Solar Generator can power just about anything, anywhere.
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 100+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 40+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 20+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 14 hours
- 50″ LED LCD TV* (65 watts) : 16 hours
- Microwave (1,000 watts): 1 hour
- Refrigerator* (18 cu ft., 20% duty): 33 hours
- Chest Freezer (9 cu ft., 15% duty): 50 hours
- Sump Pump (1/3 HP): 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light (6 watts): 183 hours
The Apex is capable of satisfying the demanding needs of anything from camp trailers to home appliances for days at a time. This portable solar generator is as versatile as it is powerful, yet still only weighs 25 lbs. For the ultimate emergency power supply or camping luxury without the hassles of traditional fuel-powered generators, the Apex is second to none.
- Internal Battery: 1,100 watt-hours (90 amp @12.6 volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 watts pure sine wave, 3,000 watts starting surge
- Charging: 500 watts max input, 3 hour recharge time at max input
- Battery Expansion: Compatible with both 12.6 deep cycle lead acid/AGM batteries & Inergy Lithium-Ion Batteries (soon to be announced)
- MPPT Charge Controller: 500 Watt (30A) Maximum Input. Charges in as little as 3 hours in ideal sun conditions.
- 2 USB-C Charge Ports: 5V 3A
- 2 USB Qual Comm 3.0 Charge Ports
- 3 Position Power Switch: Allows the user to charge devices via the USB, USB-C, and 12V output ports without having to turn on the inverter
- Charging Temperatures: 32°F to 104°F
- Discharging Temperatures:20°F to 115°F
- Dimensions: 14″ W x 7″ H x 8″ D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year
- EC8 Input Plug: Creates an extremely user-friendly, plug and play interface
- NOT Compatible with MC4 to Neutrik Adapter. You can use the EC8 to MC4 adapter to hook up any 12v, 100 watt solar panel with MC4 connections.
- REQUIRES 30′ Neutrik to EC8 Solar Panel Cable to connect to previous Inergy panels.
- Shoulder Carrying Strap
- AC Charger Included
- (1) Charging Port 1. Charge input for use with solar panels and AC wall charger (regular wall charger, not quick wall charger). Up to 270 watts / 10 amp 12VDC maximum input.
- (1) Charging Port 2. High current charging port for solar panels, car charger, and quick wall charger. Up to 500 watts / 30 amps 32VDC maximum input.
- (1) External 12VDC battery bank connection. Can use 12V deep cycle lead acid/AGM batteries or Inergy Solar lithium-ion battery.
- (6) 110 volt AC Plugs. Up to 1,000 watts continuous per outlet (10 amp max per outlet). 1500 watt maximum for combined AC output. 3,000 watt combined starting surge.
- (1) 30 amp RV plug, 110 volts, NEMA TT-30R plug.
- (2) 12 volt DC universal car sockets, 15 amps maximum per socket.
- (2) USB Qualcom Quick Charge 3.0 ports.
- (2) 5 volt 3 amp USB-C ports.
- (2) Basecamp Light Ports, 12 volt DC 5.5 x 2.5mm connector. 50-watt maximum output per port.
- Pure sine wave, 1500 watts, 3,000-watt starting surge.
- 110 volts AC, 50Hz ± .5Hz
- High efficiency, ultra high-frequency design.
- Charging temperatures: 32° F to 104° F
- Discharging temperatures: 20° F to 115° F
*Energy Star Certified Appliance
Check Out What’s New On The Inergy Solar Apex!
our customers love the Apex and our service!
The Apex is a new product, but check out some real reviews from customers on the original Kodiak.
An excellent well thought out designed unit ! A sturdily made power source which can be recharged using multiple ways. A 'black box' with a metal, enclosure, not plastic, a high end method to ensure one has power when the lights go out. I hooked my oscilloscope up to its 120 volt plugs and got a beautiful clean sine wave with no ripples or signs of spikes or noise... nice !!!
Ordered the Kodak and 5 solar panels - all of which arrived arrived 2 weeks prior to the original expected shipping date. Everything was in perfect condition. The Kodak charged up without issues with the wall charger. The solar panels can’t be hooked up until I get my stands built, but I don’t expect any problems. Overall, things went smoothly. I’m very pleased.
The Kodiak is one impressive power generator. At only 20Lbs., I'm very impressed with the compact rugged design and massive power for off-grid journeys. Nick at Armory Survival is also very attentive to customers! Great product resource for keeping power outdoors!