The Boat Medic First Aid Kit is designed specifically for boating, MyMedic has partnered with experts in water sports and boating to bring you the best waterproof First Aid Kit on the planet. We’ve analyzed the data for injuries in the water to guide us in choosing which supplies to use and we’ve tested them extensively.
The Boat Medic first aid kit is specifically designed to help everyday people save lives in specific situations, and each one comes packed in a super durable carrying case or pack that’s built to take a beating and keep your first aid supplies safe from the elements. From small personal boating kits intended for use on personal watercraft to large marine kits for use on larger boat vessels, we have the Boat Medic first aid kits to meet your boat safety needs.
Boat Medic First Aid Kit Features
- It Floats!
- Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin
- Powerclaw Latching System
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Auto Pressure-Relief Valve
- 78 Piece First Aid Trauma Kit
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight | 3.64 lbs | 1650 grams
- Max Buoyancy | 17 lbs | 7.7 kg
- Material | Lightweight NK-7™ Resin
- Dimensions | Exterior | 10.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 4.5 in.
- Dimensions | Interior | 8.4 in. x 6.0 in. x 3.7 in. | 362 cu. in.
- Temperature Range | Min -20°F (-29°C ) Max 140°F (60°C)
*By ordering My Medic First Aid Kit you warrant that you have the required training and authorization to use the medical supplies contained within. MyMedic and Armory Survival assume no liability for their misuse.