If you need to provide pure filtered water to a large group of people, the Crown Berkey system is the ideal option. The single largest Berkey available, this jumbo system is built for medium to large groups, including churches, orphanages, hospitals, teams, and large households. It can be used for outdoor activities or during emergency situations.
The Crown Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from the US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Crown Berkey system comes standard with two Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4, 6, or 8 elements
- The Crown Berkey System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- The storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters) – We also offer Royal Berkey System (3.25) gallons and Imperial Berkey (4.5) gallons.
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 20″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- The system includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30″
- Diameter: 11″
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 8 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with the upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
About Crown Berkey Water Purification Systems
How to Choose a Crown Berkey System