CuddeLink camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater.
Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
On top of the performance, Cuddeback has added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and much more.
CuddeLink Black Flash- the ultimate in versatility and performance.
– Flash Technology: No glow IR with 940nm LEDs 940nm LEDs are completely invisible with no red glow
– Flash Power: 24 High Power LEDs — 50+ feet Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high power LEDs instead of cheaper low power commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 50+ feet
– Trigger Speed: 1/4 second Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera
– Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first
– Battery System: AA battery, quantity 12 AA batteries allow the camera to be very small
– Battery Life: Up to 6 months — Over 10,000 images Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors
– Day Images: Full color 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity
– Night Images: IR black and white 5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with good black and white definition. No-glow images are not good as IR, but still very good image quality
– Image Imprint: Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID Black bar identification for easy reading
– Time Lapse: 10 seconds to 24 hours Allows different settings for day and night
– Camera Delays: 1 second to 60 minutes Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders
– Burst Mode: 1 to 5 images Select to trigger multiple images per event
– Day & Night Modes: Separate day and night Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night
– No Card Mode: Yes Camera will continue to record images without an SD card
– Operating Modes: EZ, Advanced & Surveillance Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings
– Video: Yes – 10, 20, or 30 seconds Plus you can still get an image when you take video
– HD-Size Images: Yes (16:9) Select if you prefer wide format images
– Full-Size Images: Yes (4:3) Select if you prefer full-size images
– Genius Mount: Yes Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately
– Conformal Coated Electronics: Yes Waterproof coating on all electronics provides enhanced protection from humidity and water
– Compatible with all CuddeLink cameras
– Approximate Dimensions: 7″ x 3″ x 3″
– Trigger Speed: 1/4 Sec
– Megapixels: 20 MP
– Flash Technology: Black Flash
– Flash Range: 50+ ft
– Battery: 12 x AA