Augason Farms dehydrated butter powder is made from real, sweet cream butter. It adds mouthwatering flavor to popcorn, soups, sauces, vegetables, and can even be used to make honey butter. This butter powder also makes an excellent substitute for store-bought butter, but requires no refrigeration! The ease of substituting it in any recipe makes it an ideal addition to any emergency food kit.
- Certified gluten free
- Use as you would in recipes calling for butter product
- Tastes great sprinkled on popcorn or mixed with honey for delicious honey powder
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Refrigeration necessary only when butter has been prepared
- Large institutional can with lid
- Shelf life up to 10 years*
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
|Calories per Serving:||35|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||2 lbs 4 oz (1.02 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 10 years*|
*Shelf life up to 10 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.