Peanut Butter Powder is a staple in many households. Used on sandwiches, smeared on celery or mixed into cookie dough, the versatility of this dehydrated peanut butter powder is undeniable. Making it a part of your food storage will mean you have access to peanut butter at any time. Whether you’re in a pinch making sandwiches or are planning to use peanut butter in your 72 hour kit, adding Augason Farms Peanut Butter Powder to your food storage is something you won’t regret.
- Zero grams of saturated fat and a fraction of the total fat found in regular peanut butter
- Use for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Add to almond milk, a banana and ice for a yummy morning smoothie (or, once smoothie is mixed, sprinkle some powder on top and gently stir)
- Dust buttered toast, popcorn, brownies, cakes or cupcakes with the powder
- Add to chicken breading for your next stir fry
- Mix with cream cheese for a tasty apple dip
- Stir a tablespoon into cookie dough
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
|Calories per Serving:||60|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||2 lbs (907 g)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 5 years*|
*Shelf life up to 5 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.