DISCOVER THE DUROMAX DIFFERENCE
DuroMax Dual Fuel technology allows the freedom of operating your generator on gasoline or liquid propane. Enjoy safe, reliable power whenever and wherever you need it. Compared to gasoline, liquid propane is fuel efficient, less expensive and has a longer storage life.
DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it’s because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver. Powering this unit is a 18 Horsepower, DuroMax Over Head Valve Engine. This feeds the fully loaded power panel with a peak 10,000 watts and 8,000 constant watts of power. Also contained on the power panel is the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP10000EH is the first unit to feature a 18 Horsepower, OHV Air Cooled Engine. Look around and you will not find another unit with this large of an engine. This powerplant produces the 10,000 watts of peak power that feeds the fully functional power panel. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM’s under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. By utilizing a 18 HP engine, the XP10000EH can handle heavy electrical loads as well as easily power multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP10000EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
- Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric and Recoil Start.
- As simple as turning on your car – if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
|Max AC Output||10,000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||8,000 Watts|
|Amperage||66.5A / 33.3A|
|Current||120v/240v AC and 12v DC|
|Max Torque||21 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time at 1/2 Load||10 Hours on Gasoline and 20 Hours on Propane|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.3 Gallons|
|Low Oil Lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||265 lbs.|
- DuroMax XP10000EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator
- 12V Generator Battery
- Generator Wheel Kit
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner’s Manual (PDF) ⟫ Click to Download
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee