DISCOVER THE DUROMAX DIFFERENCE
DuroMax Dual Fuel technology allows the freedom of operating your generator on gasoline or liquid propane. Enjoy safe, reliable power whenever and wherever you need it. Compared to gasoline, liquid propane is fuel-efficient, less expensive and has a longer storage life.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator’s carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbecue. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP4400EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shut-off Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer-lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400EH by DuroMax Generators features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with recoil to start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and job sites.
Duromax XP4400EH FEATURES
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacles. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Heavy-duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- The generator sits on frame with four-point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- A flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker, and power outlets.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
|Duromax XP4400EH SPECIFICATIONS|
|Max AC Output||4,400 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,500 Watts|
|Amperage||30A / 15A|
|Max. Torque||9.7 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 10 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 10 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs.|
XP4400EH by Duromax Generators INCLUDED:
- DuroStar XP4400EH Dual Fuel Generator.
- Wheel and Handle Kit (8-Inch Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires)
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner’s Manual (PDF) ⟫ Click to Download
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee