DISCOVER THE DUROMAX DIFFERENCE
DuroMax Dual Fuel technology allows the freedom of operating your generator on gasoline or liquid propane. Enjoy safe, reliable power whenever and wherever you need it. Compared to gasoline, liquid propane is fuel efficient, less expensive and has a longer storage life.
As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4850EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator’s run time. With the XP4850EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator’s carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad. The DuroMax XP4850EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability.
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
|Max AC Output (Watts)||4850|
|Rated AC Output (Watts)||3850|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||4|
|Engine||7Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 9 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status|
|Amps||30 / 15|
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles||2|
|120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles||1|
|10A 12V Utility Connection||1|
- DuroMax XP4850EH Electric Start Generator
- Extra large 8″ Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner’s Manual (PDF) ⟫ Click to Download
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee