The ultimate mobile emergency kit solution is now just a few clicks away!
The Echo-Sigma Emergency Bug-Out-Bag (BOB) is a full size emergency kit that is designed to be kept in the home or office. The unique vertical storage configuration with custom draw string dust cover enables you to easily store your Bug Out Bag Emergency Kit in any unobtrusive location you wish while maintaining access to 95% of the kit’s contents at a moments notice.
Base Configuration Highlights:
- Echo-Sigma Bug Out Pack
Depending on the situation, sometimes staying put just isn’t an option. For those times, you’ll need the right gear in order to go foot mobile. Echo-Sigma’s Bug Out Pack is purpose built to be able to carry everything you need for a 7-10 day excursion. Spacious, modular, tough and comfortable is how we’d describe it! Featuring five compartments, most with organizers and zippered pockets, give you unlimited options when it comes to stashing and stowing your gear however you’d like.Key features include:
- Stress Point Reinforced Stitching keeps things from coming apart at the wrong time
- Hydration Compatible (2.5 liter system INCLUDED) so you won’t need to stop for your water break
- MOLLE attachment points throughout, lets you build out your gear the way you like
- Organizer Panels and zippered pockets let you organize your gear for fast access
- Name Tag/Morale patch panel
- Volume: 2524 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Large enough to easily accommodate a full Echo-Sigma Provision Pack along with the rest of your gear.
- Hydration Bladder Drinking System (2.5 Liter)
- SOG S62 Power Lock Stainless Multi-Tool w/18 tools
- Suisse Sport McKinley 0F-5F Mummy Sleeping Bag
When the temperature starts to drop, nothing beats a real deal sleeping bag. Your typical backpack emergency kits might include a mylar emergency blanket which may be adequate for preventing shock in an injured party, but it’s no replacement for the real warmth and security provided by real sleeping bag.The Suise Sport McKinley sleeping bag is a synthetic filled mummy bag rated for comfort down to 0-5 degrees Fahrenheit. Synthetic fill guarantees that the bag won’t lose it’s insulating power, even when wet. The efficient Mummy form factor reduces weight and bulk, allowing you to pack more food, water and gear. A two piece compression sack is included for easy management and stowage on your packs when it’s time to roll out.
- Keeps you comfortable down to 0-5 degrees Farenheit
- Fits most up to 6’2″
- Mummy sleeping bag, 33″ x 84″
- 3lbs of Micro Tekk Z1 performance insulation
- Diamond ripstop outer resists tears
- Double layer offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Contoured surrounds head with warmth
- Full chest baffle and draft tube
- Chest baffle and insulated draft tube locks out chilly drafts
- Side gussets for drapability and comfort
- 2-piece compression sack included
- Machine washable
- Echo-Sigma Provision Pack (3-10 days)
Where most “emergency kits” fall down, the Echo-Sigma Emergency Bug-Out-Bag truly shines. Most other companies will tell you that you can live on 1200, 800 even 400 calories per day along with a sickly 1/4 liter of water out of a foil packet. True, you could “survive” on the bare minimum, but if for some reason you are forced to exert yourself, you will quickly find yourself out of luck and living on a prayer.The Echo-Sigma Provision Pack that comes standard is designed to feed one adult 2400 calories per day for three to ten days (depending on activity level). Also included is 5 year storage emergency water packaged in durable cartons that pack tightly and efficiently for no wasted space.
If an extended state of emergency is anticipated and resupply unlikely, these supplies could be rationed for up to 10 days per person if water and energy discipline is high.
- 3 Complete “MRE Star” meals complete with heater, side dishes and drink mixes
- 9 Food Ration Bars (400 Calories each and nutritionally fortified)
- 5 Liters of 5 Year Storage Pure Drinking Water
- Paper Napkins
We use both AquaBlox and Mainstay brand drinking water products depending upon availability. Pack contents may differ from what is shown.
- Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit
A compact storehouse of many of the smaller items that can be easily lost if not given extra consideration. The Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit packs quite a punch when it comes to utility and efficiently using pack space.
- Emergency Whistle
- Emergency Blanket by Coghlan’s
- BIC Brand Butane Disposable Lighter
- Magnesium Fire Starter with Flint Striker
- 40 Waterproof Matches by Coghlan’s
- Live Fire Sport Emergency Fire Starter
- 50 Inches of Duct Tape
- Bottle of Water Purification Tablets by Coghlan’s
- 2 Chemical Light Sticks by Coghlan’s
- 2 BIC Brand Ball Point Pens
- Pad of Paper
- Pair of Earplugs
- Echo-Sigma Compact First Aid Kit
Having quickly accessible first aid is key to taking care of yourself and being self reliant in the event of an emergency. Every Echo-Sigma Emergency Bug-Out-Bag comes with a first aid kit that is stuffed with the tools you need to take care of the most common ailments that you’ll run into in an emergency. Packed with features yet still light in weight in case you need to move on foot.
- 4″ scissors
- 3″ tweezers
- first aid card
- 20 plastic bandages
- 12 alcohol swabs
- 10 wet wipes
- 10 antiseptic swabs
- 3 sting relief swabs
- 4 pain relief tablets
- 2 3″x3″ sterile gauze pads
- 2″x5yd. gauze roll
- 5″x9″ sterile abdominal dressing
- 0.5″x2.5yd. roll of tape
- Disposable CPR faceshield
- Access to 14 exclusive online training videos
- Waterproof Tactical LED Flashlight by Fenix (300Lumen)
- Echo-Sigma Provision Pack (3-10 days)
|One of the most important pieces of gear that you will need at your fingertips during an emergency is a good, solid flashlight. Inexplicably, most “emergency kit” corner cutting hits the flashlight the hardest. Brightness, durability, duration and flexibility are the hallmarks of quality lighting systems and Fenix lights hit all of the right marks on all counts. Staying safe and productive during nighttime hours is essential, these are the tools you’ll need.
- Emergency Multiband Multi-Power Weather Radio by Midland Radio
|In times of emergency, you and your party will have to make several important decisions over the course of several hours or days. Making decisions in a vacuum, without timely information can have dire repercussions.Whether you need to shelter in place at home or choose to evacuate, a multi-band radio can be your lifeline to the information you need. Situational awareness should never be discounted during emergency conditions.
In addition to receiving AM/FM transmissions, the Midland ER200 radio has several important features that you will quickly find indispensable.
- 50 Feet of Military Grade 550 Paracord
550 Grade Military Grade Paracord is one of the most versatile items that you can carry with you in any situation. Legendary for its many uses, you shouldn’t leave home without it. The 550 in the designation denotes its rated strength (550lbs). The outer shell is rated for 200lbs while the 7 internal strands are rated for 50lbs each.
- Lashing items to vehicles or packs
- Ascending or descending slopes
- Building wind breaks or supplemental shelters using sheeting or tarps
- Hanging food or other “bear bait” up in a tree
- Clothes drying line
- Slings for injured limbs
- Compression for wound care
- Snares and traps
- Shoelaces, belts and suspenders
- Fishing line (internal strands)
- Sewing thread (internal strands)
- Temporary vehicle fan belt
- Replacement zipper pull tabs
- The list goes on and on.
- 10 Extra Large Zip Ties
Sometimes it’s the least likely thing that becomes invaluable when you’re out in the field.Zipties can …
- Secure tent shell to poles
- Attach items to your vehicle or pack
- Temporarily fix buckles or other attachment points
- Fix snapped zipper pulls
- Secure zipper pulls together to “lock” a bag against the unprepared thief
- Plastic bag closure/seal
- Camp Trowel
Being able to dig is an often overlooked ability when it comes to being self-sufficient in the outdoors should you need to be. You won’t need to carry around the weight or bulk of a shovel or entrenching tool in order to be able to dig:
- Small Latrine
- Fire Circle or Fire Pit (Dakota Fire Hole)
- Solar Still
- Irrigation trench (in case mother nature designated your tent site as a temporary creek during rainfall)
- 50 Feet of Military Grade 550 Paracord
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Coghlan’s Emergency Tube Tent to keep you DRY
- Emergency Poncho to keep you DRY
- Plexiglass Mirror for signaling HELP
- Thermal Sleeping Bag Cocoon by Survival Industries to keep you WARM
- 6 Premium AA Alkaline Batteries (guaranteed fresh for 10 years)
- Pair Work Gloves to keep you SAFE
- 2 N95 Rated Respirator Masks to keep you SAFE
- Pair of Protective Goggles to keep you SAFE
- 2 Hand Warmers by Coghlan’s to keep you WARM
— American Cop Magazine, Editors Pick“
— Recoil Magazine