Charge a wide range of small to medium size devices from the sun with this 20 watt foldable solar panel. The Goal Zero Nomad 20 features our new solar charger design, durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Includes integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and adjustable kickstand.
Nomad 20 Highlights
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
What Can The Nomad 20 Charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 20 is best used for recharging things like:
Small USB devices
Small Power stations
Recommended Power Pairings
Flip 36: Charges in 4-8 Hours
Venture 30: Charges in 3-6 Hours
Venture 70: Charges in 5.5-11 Hours
Sherpa 40: Charges in 4-8 Hours
Sherpa 100PD: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours
Sherpa 100AC: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours
Yeti 200X: Charges in 11-22 Hours
Yeti 500X: Charges in 29-58 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- UPC: 847974007655
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 – 22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
What's In The Box
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel