Introducing our highest capacity power station to date. Equipped with 6000 watt-hours of lithium power, the Goal Zero Yeti 6000X will run power-hungry devices and appliances for days on end. Enjoy a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, including two industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, work sites, essential circuits in your home, and more.
Yeti 6000X Highlights
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
What Can The Yeti 6000X Power?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 451
Tablet (30 Wh): 201
Laptop (50 Wh): 120
POV Camera (5 Wh): 1202
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 334
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 1202
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 1336
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 547
CPAP (65 Wh): 93
TV (42″ LED) (100 Wh): 60
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
Microwave (1000 Wh): 6
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 241
Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 172
Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 110
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 4
Three Ways To Charge
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. Using (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 400W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 6000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 12 hours using the included 600W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Power Your Travels
take the step towards power independence while on the road by simply connecting your Yeti to your Solar Panels for unlimited power off grid.
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- (output, pure sine wave) (Universal or Type I AC outlets)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max)
- HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- SKU: 36500
- Weight: 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.1 x 17 in (38.9 x 25.7 x 43.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 24 months
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 6071Wh (10.9V, 556Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 1668Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 500g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
What's In The Box
- Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station
- 600W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger)
- Roll Cart