Goal Zero’s military-grade Faraday bag protects your Yeti Lithium Portable Power Station from electromagnetic pulse, solar flare, and is designed for personal security. It features two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides, water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials, and a handle for easy carry. The Yeti Faraday Case meets Mil-Std 188-125 and will fit any Yeti Power Station.
Yeti Faraday Case Highlights
- Portable military-grade utility faraday bag made for EMP protection, solar flare protection, law enforcement forensic investigators, executive travel, and personal security.
- Designed to fit any Yeti Power Station including the Yeti 6000X. Includes extra room for protecting additional electronics and devices.
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation.
- Features water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials, soft handles for easy carry, and two layers of high-shielding fabric with dual paired seam construction.
- Outside Dims – 28 x 16 x 12 in (71.12 x 40.64 x 30.48 cm)
- Inside Dims – 20 x 15.5 x 11.5 in (50.8 x 39.37 x 29.21 cm)
- Collapsed Dims –
- Weight – 2lbs (.91 kg)
- Mil-Spec: 188-125