Augason Farms Honey powder, like liquid honey, can be used as a flavoring or sweetener. It provides the typical flavor characteristics of honey, but with a 30 year shelf life. In the powder form, the consistency is easier to handle than liquid honey. Use for dry rubs, cereals, in hot and cold drinks, and on nuts and seeds before roasting. Reconstituted it is delicious on breads, rolls, or muffins.
- Certified gluten free
- Mix with water and heat to dissolve for a liquid hone used as you would fresh honey
- Substitute sugar with dry honey powder in recipes
- Use to sweeten tea and coffee
- Sprinkle over cereal or buttered toast
- Blend with butter for a delicious honey butter spread
- Use for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Large, institutional size can with lid
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
|Calories per Serving:||15|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.