The patent-pending mounting system of the RAPiD Vehicle Safe features an inflatable bladder that conforms to a vehicle interior’s shape, making modifcations to the vehicle unnecessary. Power is supplied by the included 12-volt car adapter or four AAA batteries(not included).
- Exceeds ASTM International safety standards for child and pry resistance, lock strength, drop/pick/saw tests and high-attack resistance.
- RFID activated by wristband, key fob or sticker that instantly opens spring-assist lid. Up to five RFID tags can be programmed.
- User can program four- to six-digit security code for secondary entry method or use barrel key.
- Exterior housing is made of thick 14 gauge steel with two internal hardened locking lugs. A security cable for attaching to the seat frame is included
- 12-volt car adaptor or four AAA batteries (not included) ensures your handgun is protected and ready when you are