What Can The Apex Power?
The Apex Generator can power just about anything, anywhere.
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 100+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 40+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 20+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 14 hours
- 50″ LED LCD TV* (65 watts): 16 hours
- Microwave (1,000 watts): 1 hour
- Refrigerator* (18 cu ft., 20% duty): 33 hours
- Chest Freezer (9 cu ft., 15% duty): 50 hours
- Sump Pump (1/3 HP): 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light (6 watts): 183 hours
The Inergy Solar Apex Gold Kit will give you simple, reliable, off-grid power wherever you need it. Perfect for use as an emergency power supply or as portable solar power for camping and RV’ing. Ingery Solar Apex can also be used as a power source for remote cabins. Easy to carry. Quick to assemble. Unlimited fuel supply. Recharges fully in just 3 hours of ideal sunlight.
- Apex Solar Generator (Qty: 1)
- Solar Storm 100 Solar Panel (Qty: 5)
- Basecamp LED Lights (Qty: 3)
- 30′ Solar Panel Cable (Qty: 1)
- 6′ Solar Panel Cable (Qty: 4)
- AC Wall Charger (Qty: 1)
- Shoulder Carrying Strap
- User Guide
- Internal Battery: 1,100 watt-hours (90 amp @12.6 volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 watts pure sine wave, 3,000 watts starting surge
- Charging: 500 watts max input, 3 hour recharge time at max input
- Battery Expansion: Compatible with both 12.6 deep cycle lead acid/AGM batteries & Inergy Lithium-Ion Batteries (soon to be announced)
- MPPT Charge Controller: 500 Watt (30A) Maximum Input. Charges in as little as 3 hours in ideal sun conditions.
- 2 USB-C Charge Ports: 5V 3A
- 2 USB Qual Comm 3.0 Charge Ports
- 3 Position Power Switch: Allows the user to charge devices via the USB, USB-C, and 12V output ports without having to turn on the inverter
- Charging Temperatures: 32°F to 104°F
- Discharging Temperatures:20°F to 115°F
- Dimensions: 14″ W x 7″ H x 8″ D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year
- EC8 Input Plug: Creates an extremely user-friendly, plug and play interface
- NOT Compatible with MC4 to Neutrik Adapter.
- REQUIRES 30′ Neutrik to EC8 Solar Panel Cable to connect to previous Inergy panels.
- Shoulder Carrying Strap
- AC Charger Included
our customers love the Apex and our service!
The Apex is a new product, but check out some real reviews from customers on the original Kodiak.
An excellent well thought out designed unit ! A sturdily made power source which can be recharged using multiple ways. A 'black box' with a metal, enclosure, not plastic, a high end method to ensure one has power when the lights go out. I hooked my oscilloscope up to its 120 volt plugs and got a beautiful clean sine wave with no ripples or signs of spikes or noise... nice !!!
Ordered the Kodak and 5 solar panels - all of which arrived arrived 2 weeks prior to the original expected shipping date. Everything was in perfect condition. The Kodak charged up without issues with the wall charger. The solar panels can’t be hooked up until I get my stands built, but I don’t expect any problems. Overall, things went smoothly. I’m very pleased.
The Kodiak is one impressive power generator. At only 20Lbs., I'm very impressed with the compact rugged design and massive power for off-grid journeys. Nick at Armory Survival is also very attentive to customers! Great product resource for keeping power outdoors!