The LifeSaver 4000UF Bottle uses ultra-filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. A microbiological water filter that when disconnected from a reliable source of clean water, the LifeSaver 4000UF bottle allows you to use water from natural sources such as ponds, lakes, and rivers, to stay hydrated and protects you from different harmful bacteria. From camping or traveling to an emergency situation, you can survive in the toughest of conditions with the LifeSaver 4000UF Bottle. The replaceable Lifesaver Bottle 4000UF cartridge can filter up to 4,000 liters of water.
The Lifesaver System brand was developed as a solution for clean water shortages during emergencies or in third world countries. They have a few bottles available, with the 4000UF bottle being a nice introduction to a portable filtration system.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER 4000UF BOTTLE INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Bottle
- Carrying strap
- Activated carbon filter
- Pre-filter scavenging sponge (to soak up water from those hard to reach places)