A robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 10,000 liters/2,641 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF holds up to 18.5 liters/4.8 gallons of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
There is no other water filter like the Lifesaver Jerrycan 10000UUF. It filters out all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens to .015 microns. It will hold up to 4.8 gallons of water that can be filtered as required.
The technology used in the Lifesaver Jerrycan is identical to the Lifesaver Bottle and it uses pressure to push water through the filters in the same way. The Lifesaver Jerrycan is a perfect addition to any survival/preparedness kit. One Lifesaver Jerrycan 20000UF will provide a family of 4 with clean safe drinking, cooking and washing water for over 1 year!
Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231.
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
Now Certified NSF P248 compliant by the U.S Army Public Health Center (APHC), approved for sale and use in all DoD departments!
THE LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 10000UF INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF
- Maintenance pack (1 protective cartridge cap and 1 spare o-ring)