Lifesaver 20000UF Jerrycan – heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years.
A robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 20,000 liters/5,282 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 liters of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment and for cooking. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
- Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapor diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapor from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fiber membranes.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- Maintenance pack (1 protective cartridge cap and 1 spare o-ring)