- Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
Now Certified NSF P248 compliant by the U.S Army Public Health Center (APHC), and approved for sale and use in all DoD departments! Read more about that here
The Lifesaver Jerrycan is a robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 20,000 liters/5,282 US gallons of clean drinking water and removing viruses, bacteria, cysts, and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 liters of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, or those setting themselves up for an off-grid lifestyle.
Use filtered water for drinking and for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
THE LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 20000UF INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- Maintenance pack (1 protective cartridge cap and 1 spare o-ring)