Available! Usually ships same day if order is placed before 2pm EST.
Frequently Purchased Together
A robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 20,000 liters/5,282 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 liters of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Use filtered water for drinking and for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 20000UF INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- Maintenance pack (1 protective cartridge cap and 1 spare o-ring)
I travel through arid regions a lot and only have well water available. I wanted to make sure that I had a clean water supply while on my trips. I called and spoke to a rep on the phone, the guy was really cool and knew his stuff. I can now travel through the Southern Texas regions with safe and clean water available in an easily tied down container. No more second guessing filters or fear of catching a "bug" .