Fliegerduffel™ Adventure Bag
A flexible duffel that fits in your overhead compartment.
The Fliegerduffel Adventure bag can be carried by hand, by shoulder strap (in 2 orientations), or by its concealable ergonomic backpack straps. Designed with multiple pockets, pouches, and compartments that offer plenty of space and organization. It’s a flexible bag that’s ready when you are.
Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines (check with specific airline before travelling)
- Double shoulder straps stows away in zippered pocket
- Includes padded shoulder strap (shoulder bag style, removable)
- Full clamshell design with modular exterior, with the same features as the popular Adventure Bag series
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach