MPB™ Multi-Purpose Bag
The MPB Multi-Purpose Bag is a fully-padded, straightforward, professional multi-purpose briefcase with 30L of space and 22 independent carrying compartments. Inside you will find removable stiff panels for separating your gear and attaching Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop pockets and accessories. Whether you are conducting business in the luxury of a downtown high-rise or camping in the rugged outdoors, you will find the clean-cut lines of the MPB and its ultra-durable nylon construction to fit all your carrying needs. Suitable for use with your laptop computer, documents, digital accessories, shooting / hunting / range gear, and even the most delicate photographic or filming equipment.
Includes one (1) Universal CCW Holster and one (1) Triple Mag Holder.
MAXPEDITION® GEAR BAGS
Designed for rugged and urban environments, Maxpedition gear bags provide multiple storage options, lockable zippers, dual grab handles and removable & adjustable tactical shoulder slings. That’s why law enforcement, rescue personnel, musicians and photographers rely on Maxpedition gear bags to carry their professional gear.
- Includes removable hook & loop divider with a CCW Holster and Modular 3-Clip Holder
- Rear and front compartments
- Stacked side pockets
- I.D. window
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.