A lightweight grab-and-go pack that’s designed to stay put when loaded-up heavy. The Sitka™ Gearslinger®’s little brother has main and front compartments that include multiple organizational pockets to separate your gear and conveniently store your CCW. The Noatak also has a built-in zippered compartment to accommodate a 50oz/1.5L hydration reservoir and a side cinch pouch fitted for 32oz/1L wide-mouth Nalgene bottle.
It’s the perfect Gearslinger for light hikes and cycling trips.
GEARSLINGER® FIXED STRAPS
The ergonomic fixed-strap Gearslinger rotates 270 degrees to the front of the body, giving you complete top-down access to horizontal pockets. You can easily get to your gear while sitting, standing or moving throughout your day.
- Y-compression strap
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength.
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.