Designed to maximize space in a compact design. This functional update to the classic “Fanny-Pack” is super-enhanced with internal organization and external attachment points. Topside paracord retention allows for flashlight carry and multiple attachment points interact with small tools.
The Octa conforms to your waist while sitting or standing and attaches to your Maxpedition bag to go wherever you go, making it perfect for airline or train travel. Attaches to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using two (2) 3″ TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- 7 interior/exterior zippered, sleeve, and mesh pockets
- 3 elastic organizers
- Hook & loop field for I.D. patches
- 2″ quick release waist strap
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.