Pygmy Falcon-II™ Backpack
A compact rectangular urban day pack with distinct military styling and 1100 cubic inches (18 liters) of carry capacity. Pack for a day out or an overnight and take along plenty of water, as the Pygmy Falcon-II is equipped with dual side mesh pouches to accommodate two 32oz / 1L water bottles.
The Y-shaped compression strap that Maxpedition is so famous for contributes to the bag’s form and structural integrity. The Pygmy Falcon-II has exterior PALS webbing for adding on other Maxpedition pouches and accessories, using 3″ TacTie® Attachment Straps and 5″ TacTie® Attachment Straps.
It’s the perfect everyday backpack with comfortable back padding and ergonomic, supple curvaceous straps and sternum support minimize any stress on the shoulders.
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- 3D breathable mesh padded back and shoulder straps
- Main compartment has full clamshell opening
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.