Designed by John Benner of the Tactical Defense Institute, the Ka-Bar TDI is a close-quarters combat knife. The compact size and curved frame provides agility and maneuverability in tight spaces. It features a full-tang drop point blade with textured Zytel scales and a tactical black finish. The friction lock has a reversible metal clip that can be worn inside a belt for concealed carry.
Why choose this knife?
- Uniquly designed for self-defense in close quarters situations
- Versatile drop point blade available with plain, half-serrated, or fully-serrated edge
- Ergonomic curved handle with finger groove
- Extensive jimping along blade tang perimeter
- Black powder coating improves corrosion resistance
- Comes with sheath and reversible belt clip
- Short blade is not ideal for large cutting tasks
- AUS-8 steel has poor edge retention
- Curved handle decreases leverage power