When hiking, biking, boating or hunting you never know if there will be an emergency situation. Its wise to always be prepared for the unexpected by having the Ready America Outdoor Survival Kit on hand. This kit contains the basic survival essentials as recommended by the American Red Cross. 5 year shelf life emergency, coast guard approved, food and water, as well as purification tablets to purify another 24 quarts of water and a stainless steel bottle and fire fuel so you can boil and purify even more water to sustain you. In an emergency situation, the first 72 hours are the most critical. Keep this backpack full of carefully selected supplies in your home, car, cabin, boat or your RV. Kit contains food bar 2400 calories, 3 water pouches, 3 light sticks, 1 5-in-1 survival whistle, first aid kit 33 piece, poncho, survival blanket, pocket tissues, pocket knife, cord, bio-hazard bags, pre-moistened towelettes, waterproof matches, utility flame pouch, carabineer clip, water purification tablets (50 tablets), stainless steel bottle, medium camo backpack, and emergency contact card.
- Essential supplies to sustain 1 person the critical first 72 hours of an emergency situation
- 5-Year shelf-life food and multiple resources for fresh water in handy grab-and-go backpack
- Protection from the elements with a poncho, a blanket and utility flame
- Emergency and lighting supplies like first-aid kit, survival whistle, light sticks and pocket knife
- Keep in your home, car, boat, and/or RV