Rothco’s Tactical Cross Draw Vest for kids has all the great feature as our adult version but is the ideal fit for young adults. Features of the vest include 2 ammo pouches on the right side, above the ammo pouches; the right side has a large shell carrying pouch and a shooting pad. The left side of the tactical jacket features a pistol holster capable of carrying most medium-framed pistols, attached to vest with horizontal MOLLE straps , left side also features 2 pistol magazine pouches which are fully adjustable to the height of most normal-sized magazines.
The kids tactical vest is mounted on tough mesh material which aids ventilation, shoulders on vest can be adjusted with long hook and loop strips, and also have 2 metal D-rings for the attachment of carabiners or other material, vest zips up in front, interior of vest has two zip-up document pockets left and right , rear of vest is double-ply mesh which allows for the addition of a hydration bladder, a carrying handle is provided, MOLLE straps across the back for the addition of camouflage material or other pouches, left and right sides can be adjusted for width through adjustable straps , right handed zipper when worn. The vest is offered in both solid and camouflage material.
- Kid’s Tactical Cross Draw Vest Is Constructed Of Heavyweight Polyester Material
- Mesh Material Aids In Ventilation
- MOLLE Compatible Straps On The Front Left Side And On The Back
- Pistol Holster Attached On The Left Side Via MOLLE Straps
- 2 Adjustable Pistol Magazine Pouches On The Upper Left Side
- 2 Ammo Pouches On The Bottom Right Side
- Large Shell Carrying Pouch On Right Side And Shooting Pad On The Upper Right Side
- 2 Zip-Up Interior Document Pockets
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps Contain D-Rings
- Adjustable Waist Straps On The Sides
- Front Zipper And Quick Release Buckle Closure
- Carrying Handle Provided