The Royal Berkey System is considered as one of the most in-demand product among all the other Berkey Filter water systems. For the main reason that it is just as convenient and exact since it can serve water for up to a number of 1-4 people. Which is the basic average number usually of any household may it be in the city or anywhere for that matter. As they now say, “it is just the perfect size.”
The Big Berkey is designed with a well-constructed, highly polished 304 stainless steel. In addition, the Royal Berkey System can significantly reduce fluoride and arsenic through its 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic filters that can be installed into the lower chamber. To top it all off, the Big Berkey is also capable of removing food coloring that was mixed with the water.
The Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from the US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This Royal Berkey System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- The storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters) – We also offer Imperial Berkey (4.5) galloons and Crown Berkey (6) galloon capacity.
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- The system includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23″
- Diameter: 9.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™, Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with the upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
About Royal Berkey Water Purification Systems
How to Choose a Royal Berkey System