The Sig Sauer KILO1000BDX offers astounding performance, simplicity and value, combining the industry’s fastest Lightwave™ DSP Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO1000BDX rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system. In ABU mode, the KILO1000BDX utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and environmental parameters to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth™ to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
– 5×20 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
– Revolutionary Lightwave Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
– HyperScan provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
– Includes Line-Of-Sight (LOS) and Angle Modified Range (AMR) standard rangefinder modes as well as Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system.
– Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
– Ultra-High Transmittance second-generation Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for superior low light performance
– Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
– Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 20 mm
FIELD OF VIEW: 7.5′
EYE RELIEF: 18 mm
OVERALL LENGTH: 3.9 in
HEIGHT: 2.9 in
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.4 in
WEIGHT: 5.3 oz
LASER DIVERGENCE: 2.0 MRAD
BATTERY: (1) CR2
RUN TIME: 4000 ranges
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: +/- 3
DISPLAY TYPE: HT-LCD
RANGE ON DEER: Up to 600 y
RANGE ON TREES: Up to 800 y
MAX REFLECTIVE: Up to 1200 y