SureFire M300V 3v Vampire Scout Light with M75 Mount Black
Trust The Gatekeeper. The M300V is the gatekeeper in our line of multi-spectrum Scout Lights. Powered by a single 123A lithium battery, it produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 mW of invisible infrared illumination for use with night vision devices — with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the M300V’s TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on push-button tailcap switch. It clamps solidly to any rifle equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M75 thumbscrew mount. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, it’s a battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat.
- Virtually indestructible IR and white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between white-light and IR mode — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly and securely to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
HIGH OUTPUT: 250 lumens
HIGH RUNTIME: 1.5 hours
PEAK BEAM INTENSITY: 9,300 candela
BATTERIES: One 123A lithium (incl.)
SWITCHING: Click tailcap
LENGTH: 4.1 in (10.4 cm)