- Anatomically molded, one-piece upper with cast PU support for unrivaled protection & durability
- Closed medial arch support for fast roping
- Recessed lace guards for limited drag
- Lace garage to prevent snags
- Rubber toe cap & internal heel support
- Carbon fiber internal shank for dynamic motion control & underfoot stability
- Lightweight EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Rugged, high-traction rubber lug outsole
- Height: 5.9 inches
- Weight: 14.64 ounces
Under Armour Size Guide
|Palm to Finger||6 3/4 – 7||7 – 7 1/4||7 1/4 – 7 1/2||7 1/2 – 7 3/4||7 3/4 – 8||8 – 8 1/4|
|in||9 7/8||10||10 1/8||10 3/8||10 5/8||10 3/4||11||11 1/8||11 3/8||11 5/8||11 3/4||12||12 1/8||12 1/4||12 5/8||12 7/8||13||13 1/8||13 1/4|
|Size||X-Small (0-2)||Small (4-6)||Medium (8-10)||Large (12-14)||X-Large (16)||2X-Large (18)|
|Bust||32.5 – 33.5||33.5 – 35.5||36.5 – 37.5||39 – 40.5||42 – 43.5||45 – 46.5|
|Waist||25.5 – 26.5||27.5 – 28.5||29.5 – 30.5||32 – 33.5||35 – 36.5||38 – 39.5|
|Hip||34.5 – 35.5||36.5 – 37.5||38.5 – 39.5||41 – 42.5||44 – 45.5||47 – 48.5|
Lose: Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
Semi-fitted: A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Fitted: Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in & makes you feel like you can do anything.
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve Length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from center back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
- Gloves: Measure across palm of your hand from where your thumb and index finger meet.
If your measurements are in between those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.
Under Armour Acquisition Boots
$189.99Under Armour Size Guide
Ships within 1-3 days (unless otherwise noted in red below)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
Flat rate $7.99 shipping on orders under $99!