The Razor Muff has two Hi-Gain Omnidirectional microphones that enhance sound detection. They are low noise and frequency tuned for natural sound clarity and the recessed volume control knobs allow the user to tune the muff to the frequency position that best matches the users hearing. The independent volume control permits the hunter the ability to dial each side of the muff to a comfortable sound level for each ear. A sound activated compression circuit has a reaction time of 0.02 seconds, and through the use of sound dampening composite material, the Razor Muffs feature a noise reduction rating of 22+dB. The Razor Muff has a folding compact design, ultra low profile ear cups, and incorporates a comfortable headband with a metal frame for increased durability. The sound dampening composite housing aids in the protection against harsh noises that can damage hearing. Operates on two included AAA batteries and has pink accents.
- Ultra low profile ear cups and pink accenting
- Two Hi-Gain Omnidirectional microphones
- Low noise/frequency tuned for natural sound clarity
- Comfort headband with metal wire frame
- Sound dampening composite housing – NRR 22 +
- Sound activated compression – 0.02 second reaction time
- Recessed volume control knob and external battery door